.

Out Here in The Sun Harvesting a Sound | @itstheDiggers | @Lifes_a_Beat | @CushKobain| @theDillon1

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WordOfTheDay

Hippy to the hop, like a digi-log frog. Throw me the cat and I'll throw you the dog.

Simple as a dimple ain't it? A hole in your cheek, let's hit the town so we can paint it, red, or maybe baby blue for two. As sure as you are my lover, that is my favorite color and we get down.

Off to my castle we drown, in each others love we cuddle, huddle; break, fourth down... and inches. We awesome players don't ride no benches.

Elegant princes come to your senses. I noticed that your one of a kind, that makes you kind of the one. I'm sharing my spaghetti with The Lady and The Tramp, the mystery the myth.

Not into runnin trains, but I got a thang for ya. Swoosh! I will do ya, surely I adore ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.